There are over 200 posts on this site. Some I’m proud of; others are forgettable. Below are some of the essays that mean something to me, either for personal reasons or because they seem to have struck a chord with others.
- Developmental Plasticity and the Hard-Wired Problem (Jun 2014) Link
- Reconciliation, Biology & The Second Indochina War (Mar 2011) Link
- The Biology of Forced Displacement (Aug 2014) Link
- Life Is Beautiful (May 2010) Link
- Genocidal Altruists: Are We ‘Naturally’ Violent? Altruistic? Both?
(Feb 2015) Link
- The Humans are (Blank)-ogamous series (multi-part, July 2011) Link
- Lessons from The Christmas Truce of 1914 (Dec 2010) Link
- Cosmically Connected Primates (Mar 2012) Link